GALA Localization Forum at tcworld 2015
source：未知 Editor：supermanTime：2015-05-23 15:09
<img left;"="" data-cke-saved-src="http://www.gala-global.org/files/tcworld_2015_logo.gif" src="http://www.gala-global.org/files/tcworld_2015_logo.gif" style="border: 0px; float: left; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-right: 20px;">
10-12 November 2015. Stuttgart, Germany
The tekom annual conference is the biggest and most popular event for technical communication worldwide. During the second day, we will present the GALA Localization Forum, addressing topics related to translation and localization. The call for proposals is open through 15 May.
The GALA Localization Forum
The GALA Localization Forum is a series of sessions addressing translation and localization topics, designed for content authors, technical writers, and localization managers.
GALA @ tekom
Throughout the conference, GALA will host a booth in the Associations World area where it will promote the association and its members, and share information and demos on GALA programs and platforms. Attend our sessions or stop by our booth. We look forward to seeing you there!
GALA members are entitled to registration discounts for tekom/tcworld. Registration opens in September. When you register, please include your company name and state that your company is a member of GALA.
Location: International Congress Center (ICS) Stuttgart
Dates: 10-12 November 2015, 09.00 - 18.00
- Subtitles and dubbing
- Website localization
- Industries Serviced
- Document translation
- Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Software localization
- Shanghai Targets Non-Standard Language Use on Street Si
- The Mini-Revival of the Irish Language
- U.S. Falling Behind in Language Education
- Crown Disciplined for Ignoring Canadian's Language Righ
- Portuguese Language Reform Law Goes Global
- Why a New York Times Exposé Is Published in Four Langu
- Kept in Translation
- Broderick on the Cutting Edge of Translation Services
- Visitors need translation service most
- Sounding off on foreign aid localization
- Has Skype's Translation Technology Been Previewed Too E
- GALA Localization Forum at tcworld 2015